Thank you for your interest in Gleason Realty. I started Gleason Realty after working for several different Brokers and realizing they all had one thing in common. These Brokers would promise me the world and how much they would do to help me succeed, but none of them actually followed through with their word. This made me extremely frustrated because all my hard work resulted in more and more money for them. So after several years of this, I decided to go start my own Real Estate Company to break this trend in the industry.
In today's Real Estate Market, buyers and sellers are beginning their search for the perfect agent and house on the internet. This number is only going to significantly increase as the millennials start to enter the average age of home ownership. Are you starting to prepare for this digital world of Real Estate, better yet is your Broker ready to help you prepare for this? Bottom line is if you aren't starting to change the way you are attracting those new leads, you will be behind the curve when the shift hits momentum.
So what does Gleason Realty offer you?
- Access to the Broker via phone, email, text, Facebook Messenger and/or any other method you feel is appropriate.
- Agents included on the Brokerage E&O insurance.
- Broker pays for an Agent Micro Website with some IDX features. (Site will be a subdomain of Brokerage Website)
- Assistance with setting up your own Active Campaign CRM.
- Help setting up your Facebook Business Page and advice on different methods to keep content current.
- At the request of the Agent, the Broker will manage your Facebook Ads Account and current Facebook lead generation campaigns for free. (Requires agent's webpage with IDX, we do not perform the follow-ups and we don't fund the marketing campaigns).
- Assistance with setting up an automated BOT that responds to Facebook Messenger Messages on your Facebook Business Page account.
- Help setting up an account to be notified of new leads when they are received from Facebook or several other sources.
- We help you integrate the Facebook Ads into your CRM for an immediate email response to the potential leads that are received from your campaigns.
- Real estate yard signs for listings with basic brokerage information on the sign. Riders with Agents information is the responsibility of the agent if they wish to have their personal information on the sign. (Agent is responsible for the $34 installation cost charged by South Florida Sign Company)
- The Broker, Erik Gleason, has an extensive background and education in technology. The broker is willing to assist any agent at Gleason Realty with their technology endeavors related to the Real Estate business free of charge.
- Erik will conduct bi-monthly webinars or meetings to train agents on different technological advances affecting the business.
- Assistance and guidance with Google Ads and Marketing
- Assistance and guidance with getting your website to rank within Google Search for specified keywords (SEO Optimization and SERP).
- No Floor Time
- Paid at the table of every closing for all sales transactions.
- Rental commissions paid once check clears.
Please email us if you have any questions or would like to find out more.